28 ARTISTS & JOURNALISTS
their work and words, interviews, blogs, images, hints, tips, websites
and more...

Friday, January 6, 2012

Recent pages...

Recent pages... by Cathy (Kate) Johnson
Recent pages..., a photo by Cathy (Kate) Johnson on Flickr.
I've been busy with holidays, family, friends, and work, so though I've kept journaling throughout, taking time to scan or photograph and share online is NOT so easy. I've got a big backlog!

Here's the breakfast Joseph brought me a couple of days ago, a couple of quarters of a very ripe persimmon, today's morning yoga, and a bit of masking-tape play as a demo for the upcoming Strathmore class...

And hey, YOU try sketching and holding a posture at the same time!  I usually bend more than that, but I couldn't see that way. :-D

8 comments:

  1. Good job -- just hope you weren't holding the brush over your head!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet that was sooo relaxing. Setting out in the sun. Enjoying the fresh air to. I really enjoy your art work and hearing about all your hard work you've been doing for the up coming classes an such.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is so enjoyable and inspiring. I purchased your book and have learned so much. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely all and I like the splattering.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the kind words, all! Yes, it was VERY relaxing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I should try yoga... then maybe I can sketch as well as you. But in the mean time your wonderful books I have will have to do. Happy New Year! Anxiously awaiting your Strathmore workshop.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...