28 ARTISTS & JOURNALISTS
their work and words, interviews, blogs, images, hints, tips, websites
and more...

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The short 2008 version...





...of the slideshow video I am FINALLY getting to finish. Hey, it's only been 3 years...or, of course, SIX since our San Francisco trip...and of COURSE I recorded it in my journal...

As usual...I am IN the ocean!

At Fisherman's Wharf...

I spoke to the first International Sierra Summit in San Francisco in 2005, a wonderful, delightful, humbling experience!  My sweetie met me there and acted as support and facilitator and carrier...and made sure I was FED.  We really did the town!  (You CAN get too much garlic, we discovered after eating at The Stinking Rose...


I got a new computer that didn't like my version of MovieMaker, but I've finally gotten an update and have been working hard to finish this project! I asked Sierra Club if I could make a slideshow CD of my presentation and they graciously agreed...

So...the new, complete version will be available on a CD, greatly expanded with PDFs and other bits and bobs...it's over 18 minutes long, at present, but I thought you might like to see a taste...

Thank you, Sierra Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...