28 ARTISTS & JOURNALISTS
their work and words, interviews, blogs, images, hints, tips, websites
and more...

Monday, May 2, 2011

Artist's Journal Workshop--the advance copy is in hand!


Well, this is EXCITING!  The mail just came, and in it were my two advance copies of the journal book!  By the end of May it should be available in stores and for order on Amazon!

I was delighted to see it now has the "look inside" option, but holding it in my hands--all that work, all the gorgeous art that my fellow journal keepers and blog correspondents shared--is very, very good.  North Light did a terrific job, and so did each of the artists involved.  THANK YOU, ALL, you're the best.

You can pre-order it by clicking on the graphic above, or by going to my Amazon Store, Cathy Johnson's Books & More.   (And yes, I do get a tiny commission on anything you get once you're in my store.  Helps keep my furry family in cat food!)

6 comments:

  1. I ordered it a long time ago! I'm so looking forward to it. Love this blog too, thank you Kate, love,Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I pre-ordered it back in the fall, but I took a "look inside" just now and was surprised at how generous they were with that preview. I chose not to look at all they provided so I'll have more surprises when my copy comes! It looks fabulous, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you guys like it as much as I do! I'm delighted with the quality of work in it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate,
    I just checked out the preview of your book. I agree that they were very generous with all the pages they displayed. Can't wait to add your wonderful new book to my art collection. It looks terrific and chock full of great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks wonderful and can't wait to get one. I am that person that has been trying to keep a journal like this for years. I start but dont really know what I want to do & quit. This looks like it will be a fun & inspirational read.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I can't wait to have it in my hands, too! Bravo, Kate. Such a beauty you and North Light have created. I've tears in my eyes.... I just read your dedication to Joseph. Call me a sap, but this is what it's all about!! Thank you Joseph for taking care of and loving your special gal!

    ReplyDelete

We'd love your feedback...please share your thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...